Saturday, July 28, 2012

T-minus 9 weeks!

30 weeks! The single digit countdown begins...!

How Far Along?: 31 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 20 smackaroos! I am only weighing myself at appointments, glad not to have a scale!
Any Baby Preparations?: Starting to really feel the reality of him coming, my mind is going into major nesting mode although I can't physically nest. I've been trying to really include Matt with reading material and we are having one of the ladies from the hospital come do a private at home class on an upcoming off day, which I'm looking forward to doing together :o) I also signed up for the Childbirth Education class which will meet once a week for the month of August. Hopefully I don't regret this decision...lol. Ordered a beautiful rug and a simple crib for the nursery in FL, can't wait to see them in person!
Clothing Situation: Since I have been home and been a hermit mostly, workout clothes and dresses. And only really wearing sports bras. Oh yes, and whenever I can I have on Matt's boxers, because they are so comfy and breezy! It has been so hot here. 
Any Appointments? Have my 31/32 week on Monday, going every 2 weeks now...crazy!
Bodily Changes: These 2 words might be the end of me...pubic symphysis. It is *not* fun. I was just experiencing pain/discomfort previously when I tried to run. Well, now it is almost all the time and incredibly worse when I do any physical activity. Sitting is uncomfortable. Laying down with a pillow in between my legs is uncomfortable. Getting in and out of bed is uncomfortable. WAH! I am coming to the realization that the rest of this pregnancy is going to be pretty sedentary. I've tried everything that I can think of that wouldn't aggravate it-- yoga, swimming, weight lifting, and it all does. Looks like my exercise will be walking Millie!
Sleep: If I'm really tired, which seems like all the time now, I will sleep soundly. But I still get up all the time to pee. And can't get comfortable. Thankfully we got a big fan in our room which has helped with the heat. Poor Matt hears me grunt all night as I switch from side to side!
Best Moment(s) of the Week: Talking with dear friends on the phone :o) And having Matt home! Our neighbors also had a really fun surprise 30th birthday party/Olympic kickoff last night. I love our street and all of the people on it!
Movement: Maverick is getting STRONG and BIG! His jolts occasionally take my breath away. He can literally move my entire belly. I have seen feet, limbs, fists move across my stomach, it is the coolest thing ever. I always tell Matt that he gets very active during the games (we have been watching a lot on the couch recently). Its like he is cheering for daddy, or wanting him to come home!
Food Cravings: carbs, desserts, sweet indulgences, lol. 

Anything Making You Queasy? the heat. 

Gender: BOY!!!

Mood: disoriented, crazy, emotional, scatterbrained, lethargic... anxious to meet my precious little boy!

Looking forward to: seeing my family and friends next week, Karla's bridal shower, Tim McGraw & Kenny Chesney concert on the 12th, Daniele & Tara coming in town, and my sweet baseball girlies throwing Mav's shower on the 15th! Its going to be a fun month!



I hope that everyone is having a great weekend...miss you all and love you lots! xoxo

Love, Ria


No comments:

Post a Comment