Hello from California! I wanted to post some much loved pictures from baby Maverick's first shower in Atlanta :o) It truly was an incredible day, filled with many of my favorite people, yummy food, treats, laughter and joy. Many thanks to everyone that was able to come and celebrate, I can't say how much it meant to me to have everyone I cherish in one room together :o) For those special ones who weren't able to make it, your presence was very missed! Here are some shots from that beautiful day.
Amazing knitted baby blocks made by Ashley's mom, go GT!
Adorable diaper cake and yummy treats make my Ashley & David
The beautiful hostesses, Lindsey & Ashley!
My incredible sister and Mom :o)
My besties from HS, Karla & Carli :o)
with one of the most amazing moms I know :o) & her beautiful daughter!
my sweet friends from college
the hot Grandmas!
opening the heartfelt gifts, Thank you so much to all!









best shower ever! i loved every detail (and lying on mav in your hotel bed)
ReplyDelete