27 weeks, in Seattle
28 weeks, in Kansas City
28 weeks, in Baltimore
Maverick is getting bigger! The big 3-0 tomorrow :o) Today was a wonderful day. Although it reached the mid 100's in temperature, we managed to stay cool. Liz and I took a trip up to the "country" with Abby and Levi to visit Christina and the boys. We had a relaxing afternoon full of kiddo's laughter, yummy food, and catching up. It was great to just spend time together and help one another out while the guys are on the road. I admire all of my girlfriends with little ones so much, it is hard being a single parent for the majority of the time during the season. Strong women and strong kids, that is for sure!
When I got home I had some little blessings awaiting my return. My sweet hubby sent me flowers! I got teary eyed as I read the card :o) I opened the sweetest note from Lindsey in the mail (I absolutely adore snail mail :D), and the crazy surprise was a Tiffany's box...a silver spoon for Maverick sent by the owner of our rental from last year. It never fails to amaze me how God seems to place certain things in our lives when we least expect them. How incredible that these precious gifts arrived just when I had been feeling down...He is awesome! And His timing is always perfect. I just had to take a picture to share, even Ducky is enjoying the flowers :o) I hope everyone had a good hump day, love you all! xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment