Sunday, September 23, 2012

39...

Still only 1-2 cm dilated. 75% effaced...as of Wednesday's appointment for 39 weeks. Lovers...I am ready. Never have I anticipated a *birthday* so much in my life! Maybe it is the pure anticipation, and maybe I will feel much more at ease when Matt gets home tonight. I am so excited to see him and be together as a family. These past 10 days have lingered and I am ready to have my calming, supportive, and peaceful hubby at my side :o) I go in tomorrow to see my doctor since she was out of town last week, and check if I am dilated any further. We have an induction appointment scheduled for bright and early Thursday morning, which is the big due date. My thoughts about this have vacillated, as I have always wanted to go into labor naturally. But the reality of Matt possibly not being here when he arrives is a very scary thought, so we are trying to maximize our time together if possible. Thank God for modern medicine and its advances. I am truly praying that he will want to make an early debut on his own before Thursday, but if not, we will go in with the goal of having a baby that day! Please pray for His timing and hand over this situation...He ultimately knows what is best for us and Maverick. 

My mom and I have been having a great time together the past week, eating yummy food, running errands, watching a lot of baseball, driving each other crazy in our little ways :o) She has been such a huge help with Millie and keeping the house up to my insanely clean standards, the never-ending battle of us versus a "German Shedder," lol. I am so thankful to have her here! 

I will keep you all posted my dears...hopefully he will be here soon! Thinking of all of you each day and missing you all very much. Lots of love :o) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment