2011...I can't believe it! Where did 2010 go!?! :o) I hope everyone had an amazing, safe, lovable, kissable, orgasmic night! haha. We laid low with Karla and her bf and had relaxing evening on the couch with a beverage in hand :o) The weather was absolutely gorgeous NYE & day...Matt and I actually laid out by the pool and caught up on reading and some r&r, it was beautiful! Yesterday we went to the dog beach and lunch with Karla before she headed home, and then we actually headed up to Tampa at night for the Lightning Hockey game with friends. It was awesome! So much fun to be back at a rink watching such a fast paced sport...I really enjoy hockey and hadn't been to a game since NY/West Point days. It was great to have some girl time and watch our gooberish guys become even more testosterone filled as they watched guys bashing each other, lol. You get the picture!
We went to church & brunch today with friends, and then went on a rampant cleaning spree of the house. It was long overdue...lol. I get a full body workout and absolutely exhausted from cleaning this place! Its ridiculous. I feel at peace now, but it is hard to know that tomorrow it will be as hairy as before. Oh the joys of owning pets! (cough cough Millie!)
Speaking of furbabies, if you guys could say a prayer for my gf Tara's baby, Mazzy, that would mean so much. Mazzy was hit by a car on New Years Eve and is miraculously on the mend but it has been a rough road for her, and her mommy and daddy. She suffered from major internal injuries that were thankfully fixed in the first surgery, and now she is undergoing surgery for her broken leg tomorrow :o( Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers :o)
We are about to start packing for our trip to Atlanta, of which I am sooo excited! I can not believe that the time is here for one of my best friends (actually, I feel like 2 of my best friends including her hubby!) to tie the knot! I can not wait to get back to the ATL and help her with the final details and just savor the moments :o) And also to see all my other friends that I have missed so much. It has been wonderful down here in our new home in FL, but a piece of my heart will forever be in Atlanta, and I always look forward to heading to the Dirtyyy!
i've got to go because I'm about to start balling as I watch the rest of ABC's Extreme Makeover...it never fails! lol. Love yall!
No comments:
Post a Comment