So here I am again. Trying to do this blog thing. I *need* to write and vent. It has been killing me the past few months and I have been trying to figure out what is missing...and it is my creative outlet. But the reason I stop(ed) blogging is because I put too much pressure on myself (no way, are you serious?!?! not me, lol) to write everyday, write correctly, understand-ably, and all that bull-sh*t. And you know what? I can't do that! And I am even somewhat doing it now! i'm going un-capitalized, even though my literary correct self cringes, it allows me to free think :o) so booyah capitalization!!! hehehe. i just want a venue where i can write as little or as much as i want to those of you who truly understand who i am, mis amigas. the most used phrase(s) in my life besides I love you, is I miss you. I realized it as i sent my Merry Christmas text messages. I even sent i miss you to my girlfriends here in Sarasota, who live right down the road...yet i haven't seen them in the past couple weeks! the point being, so many of my soul sisters are not in close proximity to me, and its hard. its life, but its still hard :o) and i think about everyone on a daily basis, praying for you and wondering how you are, thinking of past memories, wondering about the future. i love my facebookness, but i need to share some more anecdotal evidence of my life, lol. i also need to vent as a cleanse.
so here goes my 204958th attempt from my last june post, lol. here goes nothing, here goes everything! no expectations, no pressure, no guilt, (does this sound familiar to us women?!)...just raw me. I also changed the title of the blog...since I've booted Matt out of the picture...lol. Not literally! just figuratively, boys often don't need to vent :o) Perhaps I will continue to change the title because that is the one thing in life you can count on, change :o) so i'm just going to go with it! But if you are wondering the jibberish written above, it is Latvian for "I love you. Love, me" I thought it was appropriate for how I am feeling right now. Love you all, xoxo
love you ri
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to the blogging world!! It is a great place to take charge of your thoughts. No pressure at all!
ReplyDeleteI just took the time to read back through your old posts (I didn't know then that you had a blog) and it was so nice to see you were praying for me during the time of my Mommom's death. Thanks Maria :)
Can't wait to see what your blog has in store for us!!
lovie u!!!
ReplyDelete