Rainy Sunday, ahh. :o)
Love this song by Meredith Andrews...
Can anybody hear me?
The silence is deafening
Why do You feel so far away?
When I know You’re here with me
But I just need faith to see
Nothing can separate me from Your love
I will trust in You, even in the moments
I can’t find you, and I will hold on to
Your promises of love
You’ve never failed before. ---
So much truth.
Missing Matt today...we haven't seen each other much over these past 3 days and it has been hard! I feel spoiled. Millie has been testing my patience, especially with not being able to take her to the dog park today. We made a Petsmart run which was entertaining when she tried to jump into the adoption cat cages, lol. The kitties weren't too happy! I went by Gap/Banana Republic to check out their 30% off additional sales, got some good deals! And sadly went into Victoria's Secret for the 7/$25 panty deal...oh Ashley you shouldn't have told me about it! lol. Successful day of bargain shopping! I also caved and got a sheepskin pillow from Pottery Barn...I had been eying it for forever, it is so soft and heavenly! I think Ducky will enjoy making bread on it too :o)
Got the worst headache last night that went into this morning...I had to get up at 5 to take an Advil it was so bad :o( Figured out why when all of the rain came today, I've been researching weather induced headaches/migraines and it is scary what mother nature can do! I got another one this afternoon as the temperature dropped again, not fun. I tried to take a nap with the kitties but my head was pounding so hard that it was difficult to sleep. Craziness! I hope its the last for a little while!
I'm so excited that Lindsey is coming this week to visit! Such a blessing that she has a spring break and an opportunity to getaway to FL :o) And then Kristen and Jason will be coming in on Friday, woohoo! A great week ahead :o)
Praying for Liz and her family as her Grandmother passed away the other day :o( Safe travels for Shelly and family on cruise, and to all friends/family traveling this week. I'm so thankful my sister got to visit yesterday, it was great to just lounge around with her. Be with Maija and her health, school, resolve. Grant me patience with small trials and tribulations. Bless Matt's body and keep him healthy and strong through ST. Thank you for healthy and happiness, Lord!
Got to grab baseball leather out of Millie's mouth, xoxoxoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment